BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Birmingham
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
In an emergency, every second counts. We know this at CPR Certification Birmingham, which is why we offer First Aid and CPR classes tailored to equip you with the best skills and knowledge.
Birmingham CPR + First Aid Classes
In an emergency, every second counts. We know this at CPR Certification Birmingham, which is why we offer First Aid and CPR classes tailored to equip you with the best skills and knowledge. Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR program covers all required information from Basic Life Support (BLS) to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). Our classes will equip you with the skills you need to handle anything that may arise. Sign up for any of our classes today!
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Birmingham Locations
Birmingham’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
When emergencies like heart attacks and strokes happen, those individuals will need medical attention before they even get to the hospital. Unfortunately, not enough people are equipped with life-saving training like CPR. Thousands of people every year could be saved from these events if more people chose to be certified in this vital training. This is why we offer easy-to-access First Aid CPR classes at a great price!
What is CPR?
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is a system of chest compressions paired with rescue breaths to keep blood pumping through the body until a heartbeat is restored or further medical help arrives. It is used if someone suffers from cardiac arrest due to an accident, heart attack, or stroke.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Because we believe everybody should be certified in CPR, we offer easy-to-learn one-day training at a reasonable price. We have trained thousands of people across the nation, and we hope you will be one of them!
If this is your first BLS class and you feel nervous, don’t hesitate to ask our instructors all your questions — they will be ready to answer you. Your experienced trainers will help you gain the confidence you need to use your CPR training when needed most.
You will be able to use your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Getting your CPR First Aid training with us is an excellent option because —
- We have classes that are smaller in size with hands-on, instructor-led training.
- Our CPR program is one-day training, testing, and certification!
- We provide the most widely known CPR and First Aid certification in the United States.
- Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Birmingham First Aid card the same day that you train and test.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Take a look online at our calendar! We have weekly options for you; simply pick the one that best fits your availability.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Come to the class you register for. You will receive all the educational components, be given a skills check, and take a written test — all facilitated by our trained professionals. Don’t forget to ask all the questions you need in your class! Our team is here to make sure you are fully equipped and confident in your First Aid and CPR classes so that you can leave with the best AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider training.
When will my certificate expire?
You must renew your CPR certification biennially to keep your skills up to date.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.